HR Role at Oilfield Movers Limited
Posted on: 9 August, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Oilfield Movers Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oilfield Movers Limited (“OML” or the “Company”) is a privately-held, limited liability company with headquarters in Nairobi. The Company was founded in October 2012 by directors: James Mbote, Mwendia Nyaga and Fred Mbote with a goal to address gaps in the quality of logistics operations and service provision for the upstream oil and gas industry in the Eastern Africa Region.
- Enable transition of the HR procedures from the current ISO 9001: 2008 to ISO 9001:2015 Management System.
- Ensure that the HR management system is adhered to, reviewed regularly and remains relevant to the organisational HR needs
- Automate OML HR Management system and optimise benefits of information systems application.
- Create and preserve HR organisational knowledge resource in a mode that is quick to retrieve and use.
- Use HR information systems to generate information that supports timely managerial decision making.
- Manage monthly payrolls through automated systems and avail the same in a timely manner to the responsible department for salary processing.
- Manage Recruitment, Retention, Disciplinary and Separation processes in the company in a manner that is compliant with both internal and external procedures, regulations and legislation
- Drive OML performance management process in the most modern fashion to an industry best practice position.
- Implementation a robust Human Resource Development programme.
- Lead implementation of organisation citizen culture
- Champion assimilation of OML Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Support Finance department with statutory deductions computations and workings
- Support company tendering processes through submission of HR and admin required scopes (bids committee member)
- Participate in company-wide KPIs and the support of Goal ZERO health and safety objectives
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Oilfield Movers Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs