If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
International House Limited is a reputable property management company that owns and manages its own portfolio of property. The company believes in giving all its tenants the best services possible by maintaining high standards particularly of cleanliness and security.
We wish to recruit six interested and qualified persons to fill the positions of Security Guard and Guardettes in our security department. The persons will be responsible for the following roles;
- Welcome visitors entering the premises, as well as guard the entrance of the premises and screen visitors to ensure they do not enter the premises with prohibited items or weapons
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Report rule infractions and violations to security foremen and supervisor.
- Prevent intruders from entering the premises or from straying to prohibited areas.
- Guard against theft and maintain security.
- Respond to security alarms and distress calls.
- Protect property and lives by patrolling the area.
- Serve as a reliever for other guards, guardettes and tea girls when they proceed on leave or off duty.
- Carry out other duties as deployed by Security Office.
- Should have National Youth Service training
- Should have KCSE Certification
- Should have Integrity and Moral fitness
- Be at least 22-30 years of age
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter, detailed CV and copies of relevant documents to our HR Department email@example.com or alternatively bring hard copies to International Life House in the CBD Nairobi on or before Friday, August 10th 2018 at 11:00am.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.