Sales Job Vacancy at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 9 August, 2018
Deadline: 13 August, 2018
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
To champion sales initiatives, and achieve agreed key sales performance parameters. Develop sales plans that are effective and that result in tangible positive results and noticeable market growth, as well as champion cross selling initiatives within the allocated region.
- Visiting potential customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the company. Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most professional manner
- Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region
- Achievement of the desired and agreed sales growth target for your portfolio.
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Improvement, enhancement and achievement of agreed client retention rate. Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Carry out analysis and provide detailed sales & service information for the client portfolio and make reports to the Manager as and when required
- Noting and advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors to ensure company services and products remain highly visible and preferred by customers
- A Sales/Marketing degree, or a business related degree
- Must have a minimum 2 years Sales experience preferably in service industry
- MUST have worked in Cleaning or Sanitation company
- Good Communication skills
Method of Application
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Sales Lady” on the subject line by 13th August 2018.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Field Sales Representative at Holistic Hygiene Limited
- Driver at Colnet
- Cleaners at GM Services
- Security Guard at Sanergy Ltd.