If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ipsos is a world-leading research company operating in more than 85 countries. It has revenues in excess of ₤1Bn and employs over 16,000 staff worldwide. Ipsos provides research services and strategic insights to the world’s largest corporations and many public sector organizations.
Ipsos is organized in each country of operation across its global business lines and its functions, in a matrix organization that is designed to achieve operational excellence, functional expertise and client satisfaction.
Ipsos invites suitably qualified and interested candidates to apply for the B2B Field Interviewer job for a period of two (2) months.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Interview in accordance with the instructions, to obtain various specified information.
- Identify and resolve inconsistencies in interviewees’ responses by means of appropriate questioning and/or explanation.
- Review data obtained from interview for completeness and accuracy
- Troubleshoot problems and offer ideas about possible solutions
- Answer respondent queries and escalate any respondent related issues
- Meet with supervisor to submit completed assignments and discuss progress
Minimum Qualification & Requirements
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting or other Business-related courses
- Should have some Research experience & interviewing skills
- Must be available for the next 2 months
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- National Identification card
- A valid certificate of good conduct
- Statutory documents i.e A PIN certificate, NHIF and NSSF cards
- An individual with High Integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure values
- Good personal hygiene and pleasant disposition
Method of Application
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please submit your application that should include a cover letter and CV and including daytime telephone contacts to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title on the email subject matter.
The deadline for application is 12th August 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.