Brand Manager af Nestlé
Posted on: 11 September, 2018
Deadline: 11 September, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, and we are present in 189 countries around the world.
Purpose of the job:
The job holder working closely with the East and South Africa Region Marketing team will be expected to build strong brands and generate strong brand building results while helping in execution of standardized best practice and experiential marketing activities to build brands more effectively and consistently across the region.
Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Define and implement the strategy, aligned in the context of the overall communication strategy, across each category and brand as relevant, and based on the cluster market approach
- Work with the Business Head and Brand & Medical Events Activation manager at the Cluster to define their events and experiential marketing needs in the context of their overall communication objectives as defined through the Integrated Commercial Planning process;
- Liaise with the creative agency and the Business Head in order to fully understand the Big Brand Ideas being applied across the different categories, and ensure that events and experiential marketing agencies and media agency work to incorporate these ideas at the heart of their respective strategies;
- Develop a global network with other Nestle events and experiential marketing managers to share best practice and improve understanding of the contribution of events and experiential activities to delivering brand communication objectives.
- Works in partnership with communication agencies, creates briefs and ensures Brand Building the Nestle Way (BBNW).
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies:
- Honors degree from a recognized university, preferably in the areas of Sales/ Marketing/ Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing and Sales preferably with specific experience as follows:
- Led or actively participated in developing annual/ rolling commercial plans.
- Led actively participated in consumer insight generation (U&A studies, Product Guidance Tests).
- HCP “Health care professional” experience will be competitive advantage;
- Strong Communication and presentation skills;
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence and federate across multiple countries, cultures;
- Ability to thrive in a network organization;
- Basic understanding of a P&L statement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nestle career website on nestle.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NestleSimilar Jobs
- Lead IT at Walk In Solutions
- Government Relations Manager at Procter & Gamble
- Latest Recruitment at New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd
- HR Specialist at Cargill
- Latest Jobs at Moko Home + Living
- Graduate Trainee Programme at L’Oréal
- Regional Compliance Officer at Upfield
- Region System Economics Analyst at Coca-Cola Company