- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Accountant at Huawei
Posted on: 11 September, 2018
Deadline: 21 September, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Huawei Technologies
Huawei - We are one of the world’s leading telecommunication equipment manufacturers and supplier with offices around the globe. We are seeking to recruit high caliber and result oriented individual to fill the following vacant position:
Report to: Chief Finance Officer
- Responsible for accounting external compliance, ensuring accounting and reporting comply with local statutory requirements, Chinese regulations, international regulations.
- Responsible for accounting internal compliance, ensuring accounting and reporting are in compliance with the company’s internal requirements.
- Take the initiative to understand business requirements, coordinate with headquarters, regional Support Office, and country accounting team to provide accounting service and support to reach target of operations management and financial risks management.
- Implement accounting process and solution, set up country accounting process performance targets, drive execution of processes, improve performance to reach targets.
- Set KPI target for each key account unit quarterly.
- Monthly business reporting and analysis on KPI.
- Daily communication with headquarters related to any concerns or issues.
- Weekly collection of reports and follow-up tasks with business owners.
- Analysis of business trends; development of relevant metrics and feedback mechanisms.
- Participating in the negotiations of significant contracts such as key customer accounts.
- Participate in evaluations on credit rating, credit line for key accounts.
- Sales contracts review from financial view, such as payment terms, FX risk control, guarantee terms, credit line.
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance plus CPA (K) or equivalent professional Accounting qualification.
- 10 years working experience in telecom industry, deep understanding of telecom industry, and accounting operating rules is a must.
- Understanding of international accounting regulations, with experience working in a multinational company important. Experience with Chinese accounting regulations useful.
- Understanding Chinese language i.e. speaking, writing and reading to review relevant internal processes and regulations, submit reports to headquarters, and communicate with headquarters staff on relevant finance issues.
- Strong inter-personal communication skill, especially cross departmental coordination.
- Business analysis skills with solid experience in finance and Business control.
- In depth knowledge on concepts, procedures and tools used in controlling & accounting.
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting, controlling and planning processes in a global environment.
Method of Application
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 21st September 2018.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Huawei TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Promoter at KOKO Networks
- Presales Manager at Kaspersky Lab
- Regional Head Central East and West Africa at Vodafone
- Research Scientist at IBM
- Data Analytics lead at Ona
- Quality Engineering Manager at GitLab Inc.
- Customer Success Executive at Eclectics International Ltd
- Director of Accounting at Andela