If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Operations Department. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Reporting To: Team Leader - Alternate Channels
Overall Job Purpose
The Channels Support Officer will be responsible for ordering and distributing customers’ banking tools, registering customers on mobile and internet banking platform and handling any other channel related issues.
- Timely ordering of cheque books, ATM cards and registration of customers on both mobile and internet banking platforms.
- Receiving internet banking tokens, Cheque books and ATM cards from various vendors performing reconciliations to ascertain completeness, and distributing the same to branches.
- Ensuring banking tools are securely stored as per set policy and procedures.
- Maintaining records of banking tools ordered and received.
- Promptly addressing customer enquiries on all channels transactions to ensure good customer experience.
- Ensure all revenue related to tools is promptly and accurately recovered.
- Responding to inquiries/complaints/issues effectively and in a timely manner.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Business related degree from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of two years experience in banking operations.
- A good understanding of Channels’ transactions including Card, Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
Key Competencies and Skills
- Computer /IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office applications e.g. Word; Excel; PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Results oriented and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated good planning and organization skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to respond to inquiries or complaints effectively and timely.
- Basic analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail; must have eye for details, strong ability to scrutinize and examine.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Team player and must have integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to HFC Limited career website on www.hfgroup.co.ke to apply