Bluekey Seidor- As the largest, most successful and fastest growing SAP Business One Partner in Africa, Bluekey Seidor enjoys a reputation for on-time delivery of both complex and streamlined business management solutions to SME’s.
Bluekey Seidor Kenya is looking for an experienced, reliable and task-orientated Executive Assistant to the Managing Director.
The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performance a number of administrative duties.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Undergraduate Qualification in Office Management or Business Administration
- 4+ Years’ Experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to Senior Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive material
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients (drafting of formal letters and correspondence)
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritizing emails
- Re-Confirmation of meetings day before scheduled
- Accommodation, Visa and travel arrangements for Managing Director and all staff travelling to or from Kenya and East Africa
- Coordinate transport arrangements i.e. the company driver or taxi in regards to airport transfers and foreign guests transport requirements while in-country.
- Expatriates Work Permit Facilitation
- Liaise with external stakeholders e.g. suppliers, lawyers, etc., as required
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Coordinate, attend and take minutes for meetings
- Follow up on action points for meetings on behalf of the Managing Director
- Liaise with recruitment officer to arrange follow up interviews with Managing Director and providing feedback
- Office management (project coordination of internal office projects)
- Office maintenance (Telephone system administration and maintenance, furniture, procurement, liaising with suppliers and landlord regarding maintenance and repairs)
- Sourcing of suppliers if and when required
- Responsible for the following on an ad-hoc basis: *Marketing (business cards, marketing collateral, event coordination, event calls, post-event calls and emails, etc.), *Telesales, *Accounts (Debt collection, AMC Calls, follow up on proformas and LPO’s
- Flexibility to work additional / out of hours as necessary to fulfill the requirements of the role and meet the business needs
- Mature, Friendly with a Professional attitude and appearance
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent Multitasking ability
- Excellent Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Humble and Patient
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Should you not receive a response within four weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bluekey Seidor career website on www.linkedin.com to apply