Security Assurance Officer at TechSavanna
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Techsavanna Technology Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Techsavanna is made up of an experienced, reputable and successful team which upholds virtues of client satisfaction and timely delivery of quality services. We come out as one of the fastest growing ICT companies in Kenya, proving both investor and client confidence in our brand.
The role holder will support the Technology Security Assurance roles as required by the business.
Role Purpose for the Technology Security Assurance Officer Job
- Conduct periodic security reviews, vulnerability assessments & penetration tests across all of clients systems/infrastructure.
- Ensure all new and existing systems/products/services comply with clients security policies & standards and other industry best practices e.g. ISO27001, PCI, GDPR etc.
- Provide timely and quality security assurance reports and advice to the business when required even with very tight deadlines
- Do regular follow ups with system custodians/owners to ensure any security risks identified are addressed within the agreed timelines
- Define technology security metrics and report periodically on security compliance across all networks/systems
- Develop a monthly scorecard for each department based on how well they are performing in terms of Technology Security compliance Research on new threats/technologies/vulnerabilities/security design principles etc.
- Degree in Electrical Eng/Computer Science/Information Technology or other relevant Technical Degree
- Advanced professional information security certifications e.g. CISSP/CISM/CISA/GIAC/CEH/CPTP/OSCP are preferred
- Advanced Networking certifications: CCNA/CCNP/CCSP/CCIE are also preferred
- Certifications in Microsoft Windows and Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Certifications in the use and administration of security tools e.g. Firewalls/IDS/Antivirus/Ethical Hacking tools
- Certifications in Virtualization Technologies e.g. VMware, HyperV, EMC, Cisco UCS
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ working experience in Information Systems Security – e.g. Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Pre-and-Post Implementation System Reviews,etc.
- Minimum of 1 years’ working experience in Networks and Operating Systems e.g. Cisco, Windows (All), Unix, Linux etc.
- Minimum of 1 years’ working experience in programming and various Web application technologies e.g. cPanel, ModSecurity, Apache, Java, PHP, ASP, CMS, Joomla,
- WordPress etc. will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Virtualization Technologies e.g. VMware, Microsoft HyperV, etc. will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge and experience in DevOps and Microservices technologies i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Github/Gitlab etc…
- Working knowledge of Mobile and GSM technologies e.g. Android, IOS, 2G, 3G, LTE, USSD etc…
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Excellent project management skills and proven task execution (getting things done).
- Superior report writing and presentation skills.
- Very analytical and logical thinking and Customer focused
Method of Application
Send CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Techsavanna Technology LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product Management Analyst at MSpace Solutions Ltd
- Job Opening at Tracom
- Job Opportunities at Safaricom
- Job Openings at Techsavanna
- Accountant at Future Kenya
- Latest Vacancy at Tala
- Compliance Agent at Betin Kenya
- Country Head at i engineering Group