- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Vacancy at Wadhwani Foundation
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Wadhwani Foundation
Wadhwani, the Foundations comprising of Wadhwani Charitable Foundation and Wadhwani Operating Foundation are working with the primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economies through large-scale job creation with presence in Asia, Africa and Latin America operating in association with governments, corporates, mentors, investors and educational institutes. Its Initiatives are driving job creation through entrepreneurship, skills development and innovation. While both the Foundations are focused on the same goal and mission, the Wadhwani Charitable Foundation focuses on grant making, while the Wadhwani Operating Foundation focuses on direct programs.
- Build and lead country operations in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Ethiopia through effective implementation of WF’s programs mentioned above.
- Drive and maximize outcomes and impact in new company creation, new job creation through entrepreneurs and job placements in the region.
- Be the face of the Wadhwani Foundation; establish strong credibility, thought leadership and visible presence for the Foundation.
- Build a strong bonded community of beneficiaries (Startup and SME entrepreneurs, and students and professionals) and Partners (Associations, Corporates, Academic institutions, Government officials).
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, mentoring and training.
- Develop annual budgets and detailed annual country operating plan/s including monthly, quarterly or annual deliverables, outcomes and expenditures.
- Develop dashboards and program performance reports, on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Maintain strong executive presence and manage business operations and roll-out across multiple geographies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Wadhwani Foundation career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Wadhwani FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Editorial Assistants at Evangel Publishing House
- Adjunct Faculty at Africa Digital Media Group
- Regional Business Developers at Targeter Educational Publishers LTD - 13 Positions
- Junior Sales Executive at TUKO Media Limited
- Sales and Marketing Agents at Hublink Company Limited
- Senior Journalist – Business at BBC
- Job Opportunities at HQue Media