Indepth Research Sevices Ltd - We are Africa’s leading training and consultancy center since 2003, offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit an aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and keen to detail M&E Learning advisor to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full time basis.
Training and curriculum Development
- Identify the M&E training needs, plan and implement training that meets these needs.
- Coach, train, and mentor M&E Officers with the aim of strengthening their technical capacity, exchanging knowledge within the M&E team and providing professional development guidance in conjunction with the M&E Manager.
- Facilitation of international trainings workshops in M&E to our corporate and NGOs clients.
- Establish a publishable Statistics and M&E course catalog to include target audiences, learning objectives, and maintenance.
- Develop consistent curriculum framework for all trainings in alignment with strategic goals, and education credits where applicable.
- Utilize a variety of media to maximize training effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain training compliance database to track course completion for target audiences, as dictated by regulatory requirements.
- Complete pre- and post-course work that includes, but is not limited to: pre-course assessments, grading and processing final exams, updating attendance records, and reporting course or student issues.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on course design and materials to support any areas that need improvement.
- Review all course curriculums on a regular basis to be prepared to conduct any course assigned on short-notice.
- Preparing proposal and responding to related EOI and RFPs
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Minimum of Master Degree in Agriculture Economics, Health, International Development or any other related field.
- Professional Certificate in Project Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Working knowledge of Advanced Excel.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis including use of analysis software such as R, STATA and SPSS.
- Experience in Training M&E including curricula designing, facilitating training workshop for project staff and local stakeholders;
- Experience in Planning and implementation of M&E systems;
- Facilitating learning-oriented analysis sessions of M&E data with multiple stakeholders;
- At least 2 years’ M&E experience in a busy environment.
- Aged 27 years and above
- Experience in designing databases is an added advantage.
- Must be able to deliver under strict deadlines and handle pressure effectively.
Method of Application
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Interested candidates should send their CVs (with 3 referees) email@example.com on or before 22nd September 2018.
Only soft copies should be emailed. The subject line should be clearly marked M&E Learning Advisor.