- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Marketing Manager at Valentine Growers Limited
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Valentine Growers
Valentine Growers Limited a company that specializes in growing high quality cut Rose flowers is currently recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Manager who will be reporting to the Managing Director.
The position holder should have good experience in the floriculture industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products presentation, working with the Sales team and Post Harvest manager.
- Negotiate contracts/Prices with customers and manage proper balanced flower distribution within regions.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing with farm’s objectives and customer satisfaction
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of flowers and monitoring market trends
- Expand and develop marketing platforms for the clients’ products.
- Advise on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of flowers.
- Analysis of client research, current market conditions and competitor information Develop and implement Marketing policies and procedures
- Daily communication with client’s i.e. receiving and facilitating processing of their orders and any other requirements
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products presentation, working with the Production and Post Harvest managers.
- Identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategy based on knowledge of the company objectives, marketing characteristics and cost and mark up factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets expenditures, research and development, and return on investment and profits loss
- Negotiate contracts/Prices with clients and manage proper balanced flower distribution establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies in consultation with the Management.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of flowers, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Advise on local and international factors affecting the buying and selling of flowers
- Consult with clients to gain advice regarding the types of roses expected to be in demand.
- Monitor market trends and advising the production and post harvest team to manage cycles.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget and deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Communications with clients- receiving orders confirming orders, facilitating processing of orders based on the current specification and or temporally specification and availability and communicating any shortfalls to clients on time advising the pack house on spec changes and order priorities.
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Attributes
- Advanced Certificate and Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience in floriculture industry a must.
- Technical marketing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Quality oriented.
- Must be self-disciplined, a team player, honest and of high integrity.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision while meeting the set targets & deadlines.
Method of Application
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (MARKETING MANAGER) to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the current Salary and expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Valentine GrowersSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Strategist at One Acre Fund
- IT Supervisor at Victory Farms Ltd
- Finance Systems Associate at Komaza
- Finance Associate at Victory Farms
- Expansion Manager at SunCulture
- Supply Chain Manager at Victory Farms
- Latest Jobs at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited