- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
Radio Broadcast Assistant at Family Media
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Family Media
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Family Media is the pioneer Christian broadcaster in Kenya and the largest in East and Central Africa. We pride ourselves in providing a message of hope and care to our audiences through Jesus Christ. Our mission is to keep Jesus on the airwaves. To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire a driver.
Family Media is looking for a passionate and creative person interested in working as a Radio Broadcast Assistant.
- Have at least a Diploma in Radio Production and Broadcasting or in a related field
- Have at least a year’s experience in radio production
- Must be a creative, self-driven and passionate
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to use a variety of recording equipment, and to operate different radio studios
- Ability to edit sound/audio using adobe audition
- Ability to do live-assists for presenters during live programmes
- Ability to read and voice scripts will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working on the station’s imaging (Promos, teasers, jingles)
- In-prog productions for assigned live shows.
- Confirm that the broadcast content is available and up to date – Live and syndicated programs.
- Editing TV Voice overs and for different programs
- Ensure that the air check is running.
- Cutting advert mentions immediately after the show
- Checking if the equipment is in good condition. If not, report to the technical team
- Ensure we are on air at all times in all our frequencies.
- Confirm ads are scheduled according to the order form or the instructions of the H.O.D
- Ensure that the studio is clean
- Confirm OCP is updated and the live stream is running all the time for the sake of online listeners.
- Back up hourly recordings
- Offer support to presenters and producers
- Performing a wide range of key administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of radio programmes
- Helping with research, planning and production
- Record and edit calls during shows
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned to you.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with the job title “Radio Broadcast Assistant” as the email subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Family MediaSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Royal Media Services Limited
- Career Opportunities at GreenBell Communications Limited
- Career Opportunities at Family Media
- Job Vacancies at Nation Media
- Photogenic Mirror Assistant at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Sales Executive at Durants Media