- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Radio Broadcast Assistant at Family Media
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Family Media
Family Media is the pioneer Christian broadcaster in Kenya and the largest in East and Central Africa. We pride ourselves in providing a message of hope and care to our audiences through Jesus Christ. Our mission is to keep Jesus on the airwaves. To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire a driver.
Family Media is looking for a passionate and creative person interested in working as a Radio Broadcast Assistant.
- Have at least a Diploma in Radio Production and Broadcasting or in a related field
- Have at least a year’s experience in radio production
- Must be a creative, self-driven and passionate
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to use a variety of recording equipment, and to operate different radio studios
- Ability to edit sound/audio using adobe audition
- Ability to do live-assists for presenters during live programmes
- Ability to read and voice scripts will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working on the station’s imaging (Promos, teasers, jingles)
- In-prog productions for assigned live shows.
- Confirm that the broadcast content is available and up to date – Live and syndicated programs.
- Editing TV Voice overs and for different programs
- Ensure that the air check is running.
- Cutting advert mentions immediately after the show
- Checking if the equipment is in good condition. If not, report to the technical team
- Ensure we are on air at all times in all our frequencies.
- Confirm ads are scheduled according to the order form or the instructions of the H.O.D
- Ensure that the studio is clean
- Confirm OCP is updated and the live stream is running all the time for the sake of online listeners.
- Back up hourly recordings
- Offer support to presenters and producers
- Performing a wide range of key administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of radio programmes
- Helping with research, planning and production
- Record and edit calls during shows
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned to you.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of their CV to email@example.com as soon as possible with the job title “Radio Broadcast Assistant” as the email subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Family MediaSimilar Jobs
- Digital Journalist at BBC
- Senior Broadcast Journalist (Digital), BBC Africa at BBC World