- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
Sales Coordinator at Safepak Group
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Safepak Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Safepak Ltd. is Kenya's leading supplier of plastic and rubber products of all kinds. Whether you are looking for packaging products, storage solutions made with plastic or rubber, we can provide the right solution at the right price. We are one of the leaders in East Africa in the plastics and rubber field.
- Analyze both reports in conjunction with the respective HOD and team leaders.
- Daily order processing work
- Follow up and analyze the customers LPO report through coordinating with the sales team and dispatch advising on delivery status.
- Analyze the sales at a glance and send the sales status to the sales team before COB.
- Compare daily sales with history and advice team accordingly on sales achievement status or variances.
- Be in-charge of overall Customer Service section.
- Receive and document customers complain and gather solutions from the relevant departments, and ensure feedback is provided on time.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate the sales process from receiving orders on emails or telephone, order verification, invoicing, Dispatch, delivery and receiving goods on time by the customer.
- Manage sales process documentation and recording.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and logistics teams.
- Ensure stock reconciliations by sales team is done on time.
- Handle direct walk-in customers and other internal sales.
- Act as the link between our customers and the office through correspondence.
- Report all non-payments on time for timely follow up and decision making.
- Keep updated database of all customers and their designated areas of coverage.
- Coordinate sales automation giving reports as requested by management
- Carry out any other duty as may be assigned.
Method of Application
Email your CV and application to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Safepak LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Account Manager at Hasbah Kenya Limited
- Sales Executive at Janta
- Assistant Accountant – Receivables at Safepak Limited
- Graduate Management Trainee at Kenbro Industries Limited
- Sr. Sales Executive at Jotun Middle East, India and Africa (MEIA)
- Human Resources Business Partner-Sales and Marketing at Unilever
- Supply Chain & Distribution Manager BOC Kenya Limited
- Driver at UNEECO Paper Products LTD