If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Frontier Optical Network is committed to provide the best communication and information infrastructure for the best prices in our areas of operation. While we are a small telecommunications company we deliver better products and services to our clients with unmatched customer care never before.
Sales & Marketing
Implementing the sales strategy and ensure continued growth of company products.
Responsibilities (Functions and duties):
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Work hand in hand with the product development executive on the new trends of products for the organisation.
- Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Evaluating data pertaining to costs in order to plan budgets.
- Networking within organisations to find and attract new business.
- Preparing sales & marketing reports for departmental analysis.
- Involving in development and understanding the market, whilst sales forecasting & promotional planning.
- Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on companies and share with the supervisor.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with individual and business customers, and provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Any other duties as required by the General Manager, Sales & Marketing
Performance Measures and Targets:
- Ensuring up-to-date of sales & marketing reports.
- Presentation of sales & marketing reports in a clear and simple manner.
- Ensuring transparency in the sales & marketing programs.
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Sales & Marketing reports to the Supervisor
- All sales & marketing queries to the Supervisor.
The candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in ISP Corporate sales environment.
Academic: This area of work is open to all graduates but a degree in one of the following subjects may be particularly more suitable:
- Business information systems/technology
- Business management
- Computer science/software engineering/computer engineering
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Planning and Organising skills
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of industry changes in regards to issues affecting sales & marketing and product development
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- The candidate should have interest and strong knowledge of IT
- The candidates should have a strong sales background in IT solutions
The candidate should understand the skills of smart selling (negotiations and closing sales)
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge and have the above qualification; please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org