Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public. Our Vision is to become an integrated Centre of Excellence in Management Advisory, Training and Organizational Development within Eastern and Central Africa.
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Digital Financial Services Officer Position for one of our clients
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the jobholder will be responsible for digital product and business development of digital services (online services, ecommerce, mobile money mobile payments, digital acquiring etc.) with a view to increase functionality, usage and transactions for non-funded income. The potential candidate must be a highly motivated and results-oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and who is ready to participate in the bank’s growth strategy.
- Lead in new product development and implementation – the conceptualization of new ideas, researching, and evaluating them objectively from a market and financial standpoint.
- Develop digital product strategy vision and roadmaps; develop short, medium & long-term features to achieve the vision. Manage the entire development process from conceptualization, design, delivery, launch and return on investment
- Create MIS tools to gauge market perception of various digital products and services
- Drive product launches including working with peers, the bank’s executive management members and all third parties including the bank’s strategic partners
- Develop work plans for new and improved capabilities, together with internal and external partners; maintain service levels agreements with relevant functions and third parties
- Effectively segment the target market, gather market intelligence and identify opportunities for the bank to position itself effectively in the market
- University degree in a business-related field from an institution recognized by the Commission for Higher Education. Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Information Technology will be an added advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in business management/product development and management/ system analysis in the financial services and/or telecommunications sector
- Thorough knowledge of digital financial services with extensive banking industry knowledge including experience in mobile payments, online products and other digital financial services platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of operational and systems user requirements for financial products.
- Commercial awareness to understand and apply commercial and financial principles to business thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competencies in championing high performance management.
- A good understanding of risk, compliance policies and procedures relating to digital financial services products
- Sound business analytical skills, knowledge of credit scoring techniques will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification in CPA, ACIB or AKIB will be an added advantage
Method of Application
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 15th October 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Digital Financial Services Officer”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer
VALID THROUGH: 10/09/2019
LOCATION: Nairobi, Kenya