- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Fresh Job at Eni
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Eni
Eni - We are an energy company employing more than 33,000 people in 71 Countries in the world. We are engaged in oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as in the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We are currently recruiting for an External Affairs and Stake Holders Manager
The Key Responsibilities Are
- Building and maintaining a strong working relationships with key stakeholders in the operational areas including (but not limited to) regulators, local authorities, NGOs/CSOs, religious institutions and cultural bodies etc.
- Managing Joint Venture partner relations in country
- Delivering all aspects of a project through direct reports
- Government liaison with various arms of the government as necessary in the course of operations including but not limited to negotiations, approvals, permitting, and business development
- Representing eni Kenya B.V at key engagements which require social input / knowledge (i.e. NGO engagement)
- Developing and managing relations with industry peers, diplomatic missions and other such entities
- Supporting other company initiatives (environmental awareness, communications campaigns, local content, etc.) which contribute to social relations as requested
- Developing, managing and executing a long term community consultation and disclosure programme and oversee the development of a robust social investment programme
- Engaging and managing specialist consultants as required.
- Good analytical skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Flexible, team player, able to work on multicultural environment.
- Degree in Sociology or a diploma in business or equivalent
- English (Fluent) is required
- At least 3 years of job experience in the field
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Eni career website on enirecruit.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EniSimilar Jobs
- Solution Architect at Schneider Electric
- Inside Sales Services Representative (ISSR) at Schneider Electric
- Job Opportunities at Eaton