If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited is an award winning and certified woman – owned fully registered limited liability company in Kenya and a full spectrum professional HR Consulting services firm that has been assisting Public-Sector Organizations, Government, non-profit and for-profit organizations in Kenya and beyond.
Our client is an independent company specialized on distribution of electronic, electrical and electromechanical components with over 10 years’ experience in the retail sector and a thorough knowledge of the market of electronic components supply.
- Develop personal sales budget, marketing strategies and implementation plan for all lines of Group products to ensure achievement of new business and retention targets.
- Prepare monthly sales targets split per target prospective clients for each product for monitoring and review with line manager.
- To continuously source for opportunities for all Group products.
- To maintain a daily activities planner and with clear objectives and progress reports.
- To facilitate on boarding of new clients and provide continuous supports throughout the process in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- To continuously source for market intelligence and document for use in the department.
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on closed new business and retention status.
- Build up detailed knowledge about the company’s products and keep abreast of market conditions and developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Marketing or any relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze economic environments and business opportunities in a systematic and detailed manner
- Ability to develop business plans, marketing plans, financial strategies, and business loan proposals
- Experience in business and operations management.
- High level of computer skills with sound competencies in Microsoft Excel Experience with and knowledge of social enterprises is an additional advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop effective partnerships and work in a diverse team
- Effective time management and organizational skills with demonstrated reliability in meeting deadlines and commitments
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Remain engaged, proactive and open to new methods and ways of thinking
- Excellent written and spoken English
go to method of application »
Our client is Kenya’s top print vendor for the best quality offset printing and digital printing services. They seek to recruit an experienced printing sales executive who will be responsible for revenue generation, business development and customer relationship management with experience working for a branding and or printing company.
- To build the business by prospecting and identifying good deals, selling as well as maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating the company’s position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Generate Sales by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects (especially banks) and recommending solutions.
- Deliver revenue generating products from prospects
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by meeting the set sales targets
- Follow Up on payment from clients
- Degree or Diploma in sales/ marketing or any related field.
- At least 2-3 years sales experience in brand management and advertising
- Experience in marketing in the banking sector will be an added advantage
- Good presentation skills.
- Client Relationship management.
- High energy levels.
- Good Negotiation and Communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Proficiency in basic computer packages
- Able to handle and resolve multiple concurrent demands, adapt to new environments and provide effective solutions to business needs
- Candidate should be of high moral standards and observe desired work ethics
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via email@example.com before 8th November 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.