If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), and prepares children for l.G.C.S.E. and GCE A Levels.
Reference Number: OAN/PRI/18/10
Category: Inclusive Education
Location: Nairobi – Primary Campus
- A qualification in Occupational Therapy from an accredited occupational therapy program recognized by the Kenya Occupational Therapist Association (K.O.T.A.) and World Federation of Occupational Therapist (W.F.O.T).
- Possess a registration certificate from Kenya Occupational Therapist Association.
Experience and Competence:
- At least three years’ experience as an occupational therapist. Candidates with experience in a school setting or pediatric occupational therapy will have an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidates with demonstrable passion for working with children will have an added advantage
Method of Application
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Oshwal Academy email@example.com
The application closing date is 18th October 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.