Trident Plumbers Limited is a Private Limited Company, established in the 1990 and incorporated in the year 2003. It is registered with the Ministry of Public Works and is a member of Kenya Association of Public and Civil Engineering Contractors (KABSEC).
Its business scope includes Plumbing , Sanitary ware Installation, Drainage, Firefighting System installation, Installation of Boilers, Sprinkler systems, ventilation systems, Air conditioning systems and Regular Service maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving monies from internal and external customers is acknowledged and accounted for by issuance of and official receipt;
- Ensuring safe custody of all Cash, Cheque and Cash equivalent through instant banking and lockable safe so as to safeguard company revenue;
- Ensuring submission of monthly Reports by generating accounts receivables and expenditure analysis to facilitate decision making;
- Preparing payment vouchers and schedules to ensure that suppliers and service providers are paid and statutory deductions are executed accordingly;
- Updating the accounts books to ensure payments are within budget;
- Managing the imprest register to ensure that there is cash flow for smooth daily operations;
- Ensuring safe custody of all accountable documents through lockable safes to avoid fraud through manipulation of old records;
- Liaising between the company and its official bankers through transacting on behalf of the company to limit access to the company’s accounts;
- Preparing and submitting statutory deductions so as to avoid penalties from non-remittance and late remittance of the same and comply with statutory obligation; and
- Entering data in the accounting system.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting
- Semi- qualified CPA / ACCA / Accounts graduate with good accounting and costing skills
- Experience of 3-5 years – hardcore experience in Accounts department – with multitasking skills
- knowledge of – Tally, Sage / SAP Business – desirable, Knowledge of MS Excel & Word mandatory
- Self-starter with initiative
- Inclination to take up position of Accounts Officer level in next 2 to 3 years
- Knowledge of VAT / WHT filing of returns and accounting mandatory
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
Method of Application
All qualified candidates are required to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st October 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.