The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
Internship Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Senior Officer Knowledge Management, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Assisting with administrative tasks in the ongoing resource Centre portal by scanning, collating content for uploading to the portal.
- Assisting with editorial review of the Resource Centre brochure and other publicity materials.
- Assisting the Resource Centre in stock taking and updating of various records maintained in the Resource Centre.
- Assisting in Knowledge management initiatives.
- Assisting in the indexing and updating of periodical records held in the Resource Centre.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information/ Information Science/ Knowledge Management or related studies.
- Basic IT and knowledge of automated Library systems will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Sound understanding of Libraries and their operations
- Some experience in automated library systems
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to complete assignments within set timelines
- Ability to undertake multiple assignments
- Team player
- Knowledge Management
Method of Application
Applications should be received on or before October 14, 2018
Note: Please upload a CV and one-page Cover Letter only at this stage. No certificates or other testimonials will be required until assessment stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for assessment.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
Interested and qualified? Go to Capital Markets Authority (CMA) career website on portal.cma.or.ke to apply