- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Head Of Engineering at Millar Cameron
Posted on: 12 October, 2018
Deadline: 12 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Millar Cameron
We are Millar Cameron, an international recruitment agency specializing in placing agricultural professionals in mid- to senior level positions across emerging markets.. They are looking for a senior engineer with managerial experience, who has extensive experience within a factory setting.
This is an opportunity to join a leading organisation in a senior management position. We are looking for an experience engineering manager or senior engineer, with a background in world class manufacturing environment.
- Management of all maintenance engineers across operations
- Support the supply chain by identifying bottlenecks engineering departments
- Identify and develop training needs
- Ensure the farm, workshops and packing stations are in compliance with Health and Safety standards.
- Set and meet plant’s KPI’s a targets.
Cooperate closely with the maintenance manager, supply manager and utility manager to create and uphold optimized maintenance schedules.
- Educated to a degree level
- At least 10 years in management positions
- Experience in food, ingredient, beverage production, or similar
- Willing to live and work in a remote location
The successful Head of Engineering will be rewarded with a competitive Expatriate package.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Millar Cameron career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Millar CameronSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representatives at CDL Human Resource
- Sales Engineer at Janta Kenya
- System Administrator at VLVL
- Manager - Transaction Advisory Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
- Latest Jobs at Emerging Talent
- Contact Center HR Generalist at Human Capital Synergies
- Store Manager at Spinners and Spinners Ltd (S&S)
- Legal Roles at Nexus Legal Recruitment