If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 16 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed home broadband,
Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit an Opex and efficiencies specialist within the Network Department. Main purpose of the role is to control and manage the end-to-end Network operating expenses through innovation and application of industry best practices.
Reporting to the Head of Network Operations, the incumbent’s role will include;
- End-to-end planning and delivery of operating expenditure, monitoring and analysis followed by implementation of action plans aimed at optimizing Network operating expenses
- Give inputs on OPEX saving initiatives in conjuction with relevent specialist managers to achive optimised OPEX annual targets.
- Monitoring, analysis and control of various Network operating expenses constituents to achieve Annual Operating Plan targets
- Drive an efficient and cost-optimised Network operations without affecting customer perceived network quality
- Prepare monthly flash & forecast and other periodic reports pertaining to network opex for internal stakeholders
- Conducting pilot studies and trials with partners and contractors for new innovations to achieve optimized network operating expenses
- Deliver on set Network’s Annual Operating Plan operating expenses targets by drafting and running projects leading to opex efficiency
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering/Technology (Electronics & Communication) or Finance
- 3-5 years of versatile experience in Network Operations or cost control
- Good understanding of latest Telecom technologies and products
Competencies and behavior
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisational and motivational Skills
- Good leadership skills; able to influence others
- Creative to inculcate innovation and facilitate change management
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good business acumen
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 9th November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted