Supervisor at Freshwind Gardens
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Freshwind Gardens
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Freshwind Gardens - We are looking for energetic, experienced and hardworking candidates to fill the position of Conference & Retreat Center Supervisor near Athi River. Preferably with a Diploma or Higher in Business/Hospitality Management from a recognized institution and has experience in the hospitality industry in a similar position.
We are seeking the following qualifications:
- Experience in hotel/conference/restaurant/leisure management of residential, commercial or retail developments;
- Ability to establish expected standards for service to guests and members, conference, decor, housekeeping, food quality, and banquet operations
- Ability to pinpoint opportunities and areas that need to be reorganized, downsized, or eliminated in operations
- Ability to supervise staff and improve performance
- Experience being readily available/approachable to all guests, welcoming guests and providing tours and information
- Ability to establish and maintain cordial relationships with guests
- Ability to engage in sales and marketing efforts to increase market reach
- Good management capability and commercial acumen.
- Good communication and writing skills, and PR, to be able to deal with guests, prospective visitors, service providers, and other parties.
- Proficient in computer programs
- Basic accounting skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to commute to Athi River
Method of Application
Send your application to email@example.com
Deadline for application is 20th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Freshwind GardensSimilar Jobs
- Senior Coffee Trader at Ecom Agroindustrial Corp Ltd
- Sales Representatives at Africa Plantation Capital Management Limited - 10 Positions
- Credit Development Officer at Amiran Kenya
- Trial Officer at Monsanto Company
- Director Of Credit at Tulaa