Management Accountant at PeopleLink Consultants Ltd
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Peoplelink Consultants Ltd
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Peoplelink Consultants Ltd is a consultancy services company incorporated under the laws of Kenya. Our mission is to provide value adding support services to our customers, with emphasis being on human resource recruitment, training and development as well as outsourcing of labour and other services. Our customers include individuals, small and medium enterprises as well as large corporations.
- Gather and analyze financial information for internal use.
- Support budgeting and funding.
- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio.
- Assume responsibility of accounting procedures.
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data.
- Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making.
- Supervise lower-level personnel.
- Continuous audit of all business costs.
- The compilation of production costs and establish Standard costing systems.
- Costing of all physical inventories.
- Advising CEO of all costs and budgetary deviations and corrective actions required.
- Assist Financial Controller in preparation of Budget, Cash flow, Management Accounts.
- The preparation and interpretation of all statistical records and reports of the corporation.
- To establish, coordinate and administer, as an integral part of management, an adequate plan for the control of operations. Such a plan would provide, to the extent required in the business cost standards, expense budgets, sales forecasts, profit planning, and programme for capital investment and financing, together with necessary procedures to effectuate the plan.
- To compare performance with operating plan and standards and to report and interpret the results of operation to all levels of management, and to the owners of the business. This function includes the formulation and administration of accounting policy and the compilations of statistical records and special reposts as required.
- To continuously appraise economic and social forces and government influences, and interpret their effect upon business.
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
- Advise on problems and suggest improvements
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as management accountant in manufacturing industry.
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or similar field.
- Relevant certification ACCA, CPA , CIMA.
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting.
- Excellent knowledge or risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Working knowledge of financial software, preferably SAP.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A problem-solver with attention to detail.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote your current, expected salary and notice period.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Peoplelink Consultants LtdSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executive at HRM Connection
- Latest Vacancies at Lee & Myles
- Resource Mobilization Officer at Armada Careers
- Risk and Compliance Manager at PKF in Eastern Africa
- Junior Accountant at Recours Four Kenya (R4K) Consultants Limited
- Job Vacancies at Human Capital Solution Services (HCSS)
- Analyst at Open Capital Group
- Sales Executives at AMSOL