If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Optim Systems Ltd firm was started in 2007 as a partnership in HR consultancy offering services to individuals and small businesses. As the client base widened more employee were put on board and became a limited company in 2013. The firm has established a client-responsive reputation in the industry
Optim systems Limited seeks to hire a highly talented and experienced person in the role of Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts).
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager.
- Solid working knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software.
- Experience with visual communication principles.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field.
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus.
Method of Application
If you can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please submit your application letter along with detailed CV & testimonials to reach by 30th November 2018.
Send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.