Teacher at Midas International Boys High School
Posted on: 9 November, 2018
Deadline: 9 November, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at Midas International Boys Hig
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The High School (Midas International Boys High School) is a Modern 8-4-4 Boarding School for boys founded on modern pedagogical values and principles. We are looking for a Mathematics/Business Studies Teacher to be part of our teaching staff.
His or her obligations, duties, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Making pedagogical plans i.e. schemes of work, course outlines, lesson plans, project plans, field trip plans, for all your instructional activities;
- Execute all instructional processes for your assigned subject: from instructional planning; student goal setting and individual instructional intervention measures; curriculum content delivery; testing and evaluation;
- Set exams, present them for moderation as per the curriculum plan, participate in the review, revise, administer, mark, analyze, publish results and review performance with students;
- Demand responsibility from and hold the student accountable to the Midas values, his own goals, student outputs of instructional activities and the Midas code of conduct
- Proposing, planning for and participating in extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events;
- Efficiently execute teacher on duty roles as provided for in the duty roster and guided by the approved policy on teacher on duty roles and responsibilities;
- A Diploma or a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics/Business Studies.
- At least two teaching Subjects.
- MUST be registered with TSC.
- At least two to three years of experience
- Mature disposition and excellent interpersonal skills
- Capacity to embrace, represent and advocate for the School mission, vales and ethos
- Should demonstrate commitment to continued, learning, professional growth and development.
- Professional personal appearance and mannerisms
- AGE: 25 - 30 years.
Method of Application
Kindly state Job Position you are interested in and salary expectations when applying. Only those who follow instructions and posses qualities as stated herein will be shortlisted.
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and Cover Letters to our email address: email@example.com or send an sms to 0721 127 858 for queries. STRICTLY NO phone calls.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Midas International Boys High School (Midas Group ...Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Nova Pioneer
- Teachers at SABIS International School
- Job Openings at Bukura Agricultural College
- Administration Assistant at Bridge International Academies
- Job Vacancies at Dedan Kimathi University
- Teacher Coaching Analyst at Accelerated Learning
- Primary School Content Developer at M-Shule
- Chef/Cook at Plainsview Educational Point