If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
DAV KENYA LIMITED is a Christian Credit Only Microfinance fully registered under the Companies Act, 2015 of the Laws of Kenya and is licensed to operate by helping members to save and giving soft loans to the small and medium entrepreneurs.
We endeavor to make your financial dreams valid. DAV Kenya recruits competent and dynamic professionals that share its mission and vision. We welcome candidates of diverse backgrounds that are young, understanding, innovative, talented and committed to serving the under banked in Kenya. We are also passionate about fresh graduates where we offer them opportunities to develop a meaningful career and explore their potential as well as endeavor to make customers financial dreams valid.
- Consistently grow the company’s product portfolio by marketing to individuals and groups.
- Develop plans for growth of the product and identify suitable clients.
- Conduct client education on the products features and requirements
- Conduct loan appraisals and make recommendations to the company credit committee
- Visit client business premises from time to time during loan assessment and monitoring to ensure the quality of the loan is maintained at the expected level
- Participate in the setting of personal product targets and work toward meeting the same
- Minimum of a Diploma preferably in Sales & Marketing. A Degree is an added advantage.
- Previous experience in sales & marketing within banking, MFI, Insurance and related industries will be a definite advantage.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Computer literate and proficient
Desired competencies and personal attributes:
- Ability to work with numbers, conduct analysis of information
- Ability and willingness to follow up clients personally and with a keen eye on both financial data
- Ability to make sound judgment and quick right decisions
- Ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively and drive execution
- Self-motivated and proven ability to motivate others
- Initiative, tact and maturity
- Ability to surpass set targets
A competitive target-based monthly retainer of 20,000 and commission package will be paid to the successful candidate’s subject to their individual performance.
Method of Application
If your career aspirations match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the title “Field Officers”. Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer DAV Kenya Ltd. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DAV Kenya is an equal opportunity employer.