- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
IT Intern at Movetech
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: 16 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Movetech Solutions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Movetech Solutions Ltd is a start-up company offering hosting company offering web design, web hosting and software development service in Kenya.
Movetech being a startup company we are seeking to fill role of IT Intern on a 3 months renewable contract.
- Develop, configure, test, and maintain applications according to specifications consistently.
- Maintaining coding standards and participating in peer code reviews
- Testing the products in controlled, real situations before going live
- BSc Computer Science / IT
- Proficient in programming using Java, PHP, Laravel and Code-igniter framework.
- Deep knowledge in Ubuntu and Linux
- Experience with Bootstrap Framework
- RESTful API design and development skills
- Experience with MySQL database.
Method of Application
Send Cover Letter stating projects done to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 1oth December 2018.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Movetech SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Associate Business Manager/Business Manager at Tally Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Sales Executive at Total Solutions Limited - Virtual HR
- Software Sales Lead at IBM
- Customer Support Engineer at iWayAfrica
- Business Development Executive at Outside The Box Africa
- Job Opportunities at OPPO Kenya
- Microsoft Internship Opportunity
- Career Opportunities at Carlcare Service Limited