If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client, a food manufacturer seeks to hire an Institutional Sales Executive to head the Nairobi, Rift Valley, Western, Coast and Central Regions.
- Minimum Diploma in Sales and Marketing or a related field
- 5 years experience in Institutional Sales and Marketing
- Knowledge of institutional sales
- Ability to transverse the countrywide market
- Relationship management and negotiation skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve increase in number of accounts and brand visibility of company products
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong customer relationships
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with Finance department)
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on Institutional sales.
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com by 12th December 2018 with Institutional Sales Executive as your subject line.
Salary Range Kshs 60,000 to 80,000 depending on experience and qualifications.