- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
Chef De Partie at Corporate Staffing Services
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is an indigenous Kenyan five-star restaurant chain that provides an engaging cultural experience for its customers. They seek to hire a Chef de Partie who will be responsible for managing the kitchen, maintaining food standards and ensuring consistency in all kitchen activities.
- Responsible for all the food production, assist in daily food requirement orders, and maintenance of the highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
- Checking and refilling of stock levels in the shift.
- Be in charge of all the kitchen fridges, dry stores area and all kitchen machinery and equipment’s maintenance.
- Schedule shift timetables and off days and forward them to the unit chef.
- Facilitate daily buffet menu planning, clearing of left overs and being guided by F.I.F.O (first in first out policy) and develop a daily buffet menu.
- Facilitate all the team building activities
- Supervise the cooking of food items that require skillful preparation.
- Ensure proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality.
- Evaluate food products to ensure that quality standards are consistently attained.
- Schedule and establish a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
- Periodically visit dining area when it is open to welcome members.
- Ensure end of the month inventory is accurate
- Diploma in food and Beverage production
- At least 3 years’ experience in a high end catering establishment
- Proven track record of cost control including food, equipment, labor and waste to meet the food quality goals and the hotel’s financial goals.
- Demonstrate real passion for menu planning and leadership
- Good knowledge in hygiene and sanitization regulations
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Chef De Partie) to email@example.com before 12th December 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Brioche Bakery
- HR Officer at Tamarind Group