If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
LEE & MYLES CONSULTING is a multi-faceted retail consulting firm offering cutting edge retail solutions across all forms ofretail – fashion, Luxury, Travel Retail, groceries, farm fresh, furniture,electronics, home appliances, oil and gas retail and electrical.
Our client is one of the leading dental clinics in Kenya and seeks to hire qualified and experienced candidate in the role of Dental Technologist.
- Replaces partial or total loss of natural teeth by constructing partial or full dentures (metal and non-metal).
- Restores natural teeth by fabricating crowns and bridges.
- Corrects dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removable appliances.
- Completes implantology procedures by fabricating prostheses to fit implants the dentist places directly into the patient’s jawbone.
- Constructs prostheses by following the dentist’s prescription; making models of the mouth and teeth from impressions of the patient’s mouth taken by the dentist; building-up wax replicas of part or all of the mouth and/or teeth on the model; encasing the wax in a mould material and melting away the wax; replacing the wax with plastic, metal, or ceramic materials to make the replacement appliance; polishing and finishing the appliance prior to its being placed in the patient’s mouth by the dentist.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Other duties as may be allocated in line with this role.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the same capacity
- At least Diploma in Dental Technology
- Member of the relevant professional body
- Customer oriented
- Interpersonal skills.
go to method of application »
Our client is one of biggest, NSE listed FMCG manufacturers in Kenya with distribution footprint across East Africa. They seek to hire an experienced manager in the role of Warehouse & Distribution Manager.
Reporting to the TQM, Planning and Logistics manager, the purpose of this role is to plan the warehousing and distribution of products to meet customer requirements, taking into account production capacity, warehouse space and the logistics involved.
- Determine and communicate sectional policies and procedures.
- Guide and mentor sectional staff for optimal performance.
- Consolidate and review finished goods requirement plans for the group.
- Plan and execute the movement of products from production points to warehouses and customers.
- Implement EHS and QMS continual improvement initiatives.
- Oversee depot distribution logistics to meet customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Experience managing complex distribution system and a large multi-regional fleet of vehicles
- Effective leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good people management skills
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com quoting clearly the job position on the email subject line so as to reach us on or before 25th December 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.