Corporate Staffing Services - We are a leading recruitment firm in Kenya and have recruited for local and foreign businesses looking to hire mid level, top management and executive staff.
Our client is a mechanical engineering company involved in design, installation, upgrade and servicing of equipment for energy, defense, steel-making related industries. They seek to hire an experienced Senior HR Officer to provide HR advice relating to the effective management of personnel within the company.
- Set up and oversee the HR department i.e. HR records oversight and aligning to labour laws and regulations.
- Maintain records of all employees as per the statutory requirements.
- Develop and manage comprehensive staff training plan in all departments.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Formulate effective performance appraisal policy procedures and ensure its compliance, track and report on staff and team performance.
- Target to have overall company performance at an average of 90% every quarter.
- Ensure proper management of staff amenities and occupational health and safety
- Be involved in selection and recruitment, reward system review, termination and resignation procedures and processes.
- Enhance organization communication flow, encourage and develop employee-management communication.
- Must have a Degree or a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Must have at least 4 years experience in a similar role
- Must be above 34 years
- Must have experience in ISO implementation processes.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
Method of Application
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Senior HR Officer – Engineering) to email@example.com before 13th December 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted