IT and Digital Communications Officer at TRIPLEOKLAW
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at TRIPLEOKLAW
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At TRIPLEOKLAW we are committed to providing excellent legal services, in and out of court, during and after transactions. Our team is known for being meticulous, hardworking, ethical and professional. We are firm believers in the power of innovation for the purpose of making business easier and more efficient.
DEPARTMENT: IT/ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF IT AND HEAD OF BD & CS
Key Responsibilities and Duties Include:
IT End User Support
- Trouble shoot and resolve all IT related issues.
- Respond to all support tickets raised by end users
- Applying regular software patches and updates to existing applications
- Training staff on new and existing software applications.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of hardware, software and IT resources.
- Develop user training manuals.
- Continually monitor the health of all systems within the domain
- Run diagnostic tools to resolve IT related problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN),
- Install and configure computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up on support tickets to ensure that they are closed.
- To provide regular weekly reports to the Head of IT.
- Maintain high standards of professional conduct while performing your duties.
Digital Content Management
- Draft content for company website and social media platforms
- Tracking conversation rates and making improvements to the website.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of development in digital marketing.
- Assist in Managing workshops, seminars, trainings and conference activities
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website and digital media
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
- Perform “damage control” in cases of bad publicity
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership.
- Developing social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Management of social media platforms.
- Production of e- zines, client briefs, newsletters using MailChimp or equivalent
- Garner users to follow/like for the firm.
- Establish presence on LinkedIn and begin engaging influencers.
- Prepare impact reports
- Copy editing
- Assist with special events
- Bsc. Computer science, Information Technology or Information Systems
- MCSE and CCNA certifications
- Two years’ experience working in the IT department of a large organization
- Proven experience as communications specialist
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English
- A commitment to the mission of TripleOKlaw Advocates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with strong written, verbal & organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills with experience in social media & Microsoft Office
- The ability to work independently and with others
- Dependability, flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign preferred
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TRIPLEOKLAW career website on tripleoklaw.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs