If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Olkeri Water Project is recruitng to fill the below position:
Responsibilities of the Post
- Coordinating all the Project activities to ensure that water is supplied in the right quality and quantity;
- Ensure that all the assets, equipment and materials in the area are properly kept, used, maintained and asset inventory kept;
- Ensure that at all times the water supply system is operated and maintained as per the national regulations;
- Timely Preparation of standard monthly report and forwarding to the Committee;
- Act on audit reports and prepare a report to the Committee on the remedies; and Capacity building through recommendation of recruitment, discipline, deployment and promotion of staff in the area.
- Developing and monitoring of the Project budget;
- Ensure operational costs are optimum;
- HND in water related field, Computer skills;
- Those from Kenya Water Institute will have an added advantage.
- Five (5) years experience for ordinary diploma or three (3) of experience for higher diploma holders;
- Management and supervision skills;
- Knowledge in water sector;
- Customer Care/Handling Skills;
- Communication and Inter-personal Relations Skills;
- Report Writing Skills.
Method of Application
Applications must be via email and include a cover letter, CV, copies of academic certifications and / or testimonials. Applications should be addressed to :
Olkeri Water Water Project ,
P.O BOX 342-00208
CLOSING DATE: 31st December 2018.