If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Carlcare, founded in 2009 in Hong Kong, is a professional after-sales service brand exclusively authorized by renowned phone brands TECNO, itel, Infinix and Spice. After several years of rapid growth, Carlcare has expanded the horizons of its business to further categories, which delivers service support for home appliance brand Syinix, accessory brand Oraimo and LED lighting brand iFLUX.
The Event Marketing specialist is expected to be a self-sufficient and self-driving individual who is able to develop detailed marketing plans in terms of promotion, making sure the news app has the highest exposure on social media networks and the market.
- Develop detailed marketing plan, campaign calendars and preform as for preview channel and drive the execution.
- Familiar with social networks and have a good understanding of the rules and how they work. Able to promote regularly on social media networks.
- Able to seek for media partnerships and understand the rule of PGC writers. Responsible for PGC management and maintaining media relationships.
- A news-enthusiastic with a good understanding of news products and news app on market. Have a news nose and sensitive to viral content in Africa and the world.
- A frequent App user and fast learner with a good understanding of various news products on market; able to make practical product analysis.
- Establish a local vision for future of Africa News development and ensures it is cascaded through performance management and development processes.
Job Specifications & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least one years’ work experience in marketing/media industry with a good knowledge of news products.
- Have a good knowledge or familiar with African internet influencer market. Have the ability to obtain certain influencer resources and keep a good relationship with them. Those with a good connection with African influencers are considered with priority.
- Cultural sensitivity to regional differences in emerging African continent.
- With remarkable news sense plus content sensitivity. Able to work under pressure and perform well under tight KPI requirements, able to work efficiently in a high volume environment.
- Good computer skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Diligent and aggressive, a quick learner with an excellent working attitude and teamwork spirit.
Method of Application
Send your CV before close of business 14th December, 2018.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
NB: Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the CV