- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Finance Manager at Flexi Personnel Limited
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: 22 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Flexi-Personnel
Flexi Personnel Limited is a Human Resource Consultancy firm providing strategic Human Resource services including Human Resource Consultancy, Outsourced Labor Management, Payroll Management, Recruitment and Selection, Expatriate Services and Relocation Support and Psychometric Assessments.
We are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise external accounting role and interrogate the accounts before being presented to the management and the board
- Lead Financial Planning and develop business strategy financials.
- Work closely with tax advisors to ensure the business is always compliant.
- Take a leading role in supporting the management to prepare annual financial business plans.
- Draft and present annual budgets to the management and the board
- Lead budget implementation as approved by the board
- Develop internal management accounts
- Lead system efficiency and optimal utilization and deter any fraud before they happen within the system.
- Make recommendation on acquired financial and payroll systems i.e. customization
- Approve and sign all credit notes.
- Responsible for all accounting reconciliations for accurate and timely accounts presentations.
- Implement audit findings
- Implement board recommendations
- Oversee company cashflow receivables/payables
- Implement work life balance within the team
- Approval of all payments (internal and external)
- System approvals on sage system
- Compliance as per statutory requirements -lead all statutory files are updated monthly and at designated location.
- Advise/develop quotations/ estimates / financial proposed for new business leads with business develop team
- Prepare/facilitate internal/external audit
- Oversee asset procurement and lead budget compliance.
- Supervise payroll and finance team.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor in Commerce- Finance/ Accounting or related field
- CPA K /ACCA qualification
- 5-7 years’ experience accounting/Financial management
- At least 2-3 years of supervisory experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flexi-Personnel career website on flexi-personnel.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Flexi-PersonnelSimilar Jobs
- Operations & Administration Assistant at Human Capital Synergies
- Chief Architect Officer at Career Outsourcing Limited,
- Jobs at Reeds Africa Consult Ltd (RAC)
- Sales & Marketing Internship at Eagle HR Consultants
- Job Vacancies at Sheer Logic
- Financial Analyst at GrowthAfrica
- Job Vacancies at Recours Four Kenya (R4K) Consultants Limited
- Vice President, Policy and State Capability at Millar Cameron