If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Toyota Kenya Limited is the sole distributor and service provider of Toyota, Yamaha, Hino and Case IH brands in Kenya. Our Head Office is in Nairobi and we have branches in Mombasa, Eldoret, Kisumu and Lodwar. We also have regional dealer representation in Nyeri, Nanyuki, Nakuru, Kericho, Meru, Kitale, Kakamega, Naivasha, Malindi and Voi. TKL is owned 100% by Toyota Tshusho Corporation [TTC]; the trading arm of Toyota Motor Group [TMC].
- Conduct regular field visits to prospect for clients in order to generate sales and gather market information to assist in planning and decision making;
- Actively follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from showroom, field activities and promotions to build prospects and close sales;
- Create sales orders in the system to facilitate timely invoicing
- Maintain regular contact with clients to promote retention and generate referrals and new business opportunities;
- Advise clients on finance packages available through partner financial institutions (Tsusho Capital and banks), and assist the clients in filling the required documentation to ensure the sales deals are closed;
- Follow up on vehicle registration documents including logbooks to ensure the documentation is availed to the customer in a timely manner for enhanced customer satisfaction and retention;
- Provide information to management and the marketing team on market intelligence to assist garner information required to develop aggressive marketing and sales strategies for the TKEN brands;
- Support in the unit ordering process to ensure optimal stock holding at all times;
- Assist customers in filing government tax documentation e.g. I tax in order to prepare advance tax documents.
- Minimum level of academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role
- Degree in sales and marketing or other relevant field
- Sales Administration
- Logistics and Vehicle Preparation Team
- Sales Stocks and Planning
- Parts Sales
- Leasing Departments
- Pre-Owned Units Section
- Contracted Personnel E.G KK
- Driving Skills
- Knowledge in professional standards
- Time Management – Ability to use time effectively and efficiently
- Interpersonal skills – Ability to build rapport and constructive and effective relationships with colleagues and customers
- Ethics and values – Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs, and in alignment with the TKEN values
Method of Application
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed word version of your CV and cover letter by 23rd January 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly ensure to put Sales Executive – Chinese Speaking as the header of your email.
We are an equal opportunity employer.