If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
BTL, a Christian faith-based organisation, involved in Language Development, Bible Translation, Literacy and Community Development among minority languages of Kenya, is seeking to recruit highly motivated born again Christian with a good Christian standing, demonstrated spiritual maturity, integrity and a calling to serve to fill the position below.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform water quality sampling, testing and analysis to ensure compliance with the required standards.
- Ensure highest standards of cleanliness and safety are observed at the plant
- Observe all necessary quality controls
- Run the processing and bottling plant on a day to day basis
- Monitor the equipment to ensure timely maintenance procedures are observed
- Monitor stock levels, do periodic stock takes and reports
- Ensure customer orders are met in a timely way
- Publicize and market the bottled water
- A minimum of Diploma or equivalent certificate from a recognized institution in any discipline relating to Water treatment and processing
- Knowledge of water treatment processes, water quality standards and equipment maintenance.
- Experience in water processing and sales & marketing
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Be in good health and observance of high hygiene standards
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Good networking skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Driving skills will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of certificates, and three referees (Professional, Social and Church), Office and mobile telephone contacts for both applicant and referees be emailed (Preferred) or posted to reach the under mentioned by Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Human Resources Manager
Bible Translation and Literacy,
P.O Box 44456 – 00100
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.