Shop Manager at Human Capital Solutions Services (HCSS)
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: 23 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capital Solutions Services (HCSS)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A well-established high-end hardware store with competitive and modern products, is looking to recruit a performance driven Shop Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director/Owner, the Manager will be responsible for managing the shop and growing the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage on the counter sales.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
- Maintain an updated stock control ledger.
- Ability to look for business opportunities e.g. through tenders and social media.
- Maintain an updated list of inventory.
- Set and monitor counter sales targets for sales floor and for outsourced sales persons.
- Ensure timely follow up on payments from creditors.
- Deal with suppliers and vendors.
- Any other Administration duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in business administration, operations, or any related field.
- 2-3 years of related experience in retail, or an environment similar to this, is an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and submit CVS to email@example.com indicating their day telephone contact and level of pay by Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capital Solutions Services (HCSS)Similar Jobs
- Business Development Executive at HRM Connection
- Latest Vacancies at Lee & Myles
- Resource Mobilization Officer at Armada Careers
- Risk and Compliance Manager at PKF in Eastern Africa
- Job Vacancies at Human Capital Solution Services (HCSS)
- Analyst at Open Capital Group
- Sales Executives at AMSOL
- Transport and Logistics Officer at Lean Solutions Group