- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
Accounts Assistant at Corporative Staffing
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 16 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client is a Transport and Logistics company operating within Eastern Africa. They seek to hire an Accounts Assistant to aid in all financial activities & transactions and ensure that they are in line with existing policies, procedures, systems and regulations of the company.
- Preparation of creditors financial data, including company purchases ledger, creditors and control accounts.
- Reconciliation of creditors accounts and keeping track of all creditor’s files, make sure filing is done well and files properly kept.
- Updating of creditors list which should be accurate on monthly basis.
- Updating debtors’ ledgers and reconciliation, fuel control account, and stores control account
- Handling petty cash expenses accounts.
- Any other duty that may be assigned to you from time to time by the finance director or the managing director
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision and work SMART.
- Minimum CPA Section II or equivalent (ideally related with a degree)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Assistant-Nairobi) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th January 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Corporate Staffing
- Job Opportunities at Recours Four Kenya (R4K) Consultants Limited
- Production Assistant at Career Connections
- Litigation Advocate at Skills Global
- Chief Operations Officer at HRM Connection Ltd
- Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer at AMSCO (African Management Services Company)
- Short Term Consultants at Smart Regional Consultants (SRC)
- Career Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)