If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Brand Track is a professional Brand Identity Solutions firm, focused on Corporate Identity and Strategic Marketing Collateral for a wide range of organizations locally and internationally.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; & making recommendations to management.
- Maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should email a detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com