- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
Stock Controller at Aurum Consultants
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 25 January, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Aurum Consultants
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client in hospitality is looking for a Stock Controller with experience and knowledge of F&B Controls and other consumer items to determine costs of business activity such as food purchases and recommend prices.
- Recording of food and beverage costs
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for purchasing and the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
- Maintain a process for returns. Manage a defined area in the storeroom for returns/credits.
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
- Observe the correct buying protocols.
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols.
- Complete all necessary stock takes.
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock.
- Comply with the required personal grooming standards.
- Minimum of 2 years as a restaurant stock controller is a must
- Proficient in computer applications and inventory software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Focused and prioritization ability
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and cope with pressure
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Sense of urgency with good eye for details
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their CV and Application letter quoting their expected salary to email@example.com on or before 25th January 2019. Only qualified candidates should apply. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aurum ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Villa Rosa Kempinski
- Banquet Sales Executive at Executive Residency by Best Western,
- Jr Sous Chef at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Latest Jobs at Kempinski Hotels
- Engineering Coordinator at InterContinental Hotels Group
- Job Vacancies at Kempinski Hotel
- Area Manager at Regus
- Stores Clerk at Aurum Consult