Management Accountant at Tuskys
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 14 January, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Tuskys
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Tuskys, the leading retailer in Kenya has adopted remains to be a very strategic player in the market. It has experienced significant growth over the last few years, leading to many opportunities coming up.
- Provide full financial visibility of the business by preparing accurate weekly, monthly or periodic dashboards and financial analysis.
- Maintain a comprehensive budget control by implementing a monthly checking process.
- Ensure stable and standard prices are marinating across the business by carrying out daily and weekly reviews.
- Preparation and reporting on weekly, monthly and yearly financial performance/ financial position and cash flow of the business.
- Preparation of all/any ad hock/ periodical operation analysis within the business.
- Coordinate and facilitate with Budgeting, Planning & forecasting processes for the organization
- Participate in monitor and maintain a full budgetary control process within the organization
- Coordinate the process and report on retail price changes and control.
- Establish operational trends including demand behaviors and advise the respective units accordingly
- Establish cash outflow requirements and preparing the cash-flow projections.
- Preparation and sharing of any data /schedules/ analysis with company’s business partners
- Custodian of all company data, analysis and dash boards
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned by Management
- Degree in Accounts, Economics and Finance
- CPA (K), ACCA or related qualifications.
- 3 years’ experience two should be in the same capacity
- Proficiency in Ms Navision ERP
- Strong Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Keen on analytical Details
- Report writing, presentation Skills
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements submit your CV to Recruitment-Enquiry@tuskys.com quoting “Management Accountant“ on the email subject. Application deadline is Tuesday January 14th, 2019 at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TuskysSimilar Jobs
- Lead IT at Walk In Solutions
- Government Relations Manager at Procter & Gamble
- Latest Recruitment at New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd
- HR Specialist at Cargill
- Latest Jobs at Moko Home + Living
- Graduate Trainee Programme at L’Oréal
- Regional Compliance Officer at Upfield
- Region System Economics Analyst at Coca-Cola Company