- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Designer at Lee & Myles
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 31 January, 2019
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lee & Myles Consulting Limited
Our client is a digital and press print house and are seeking an experienced graphic designer. An ideal candidate is someone with experience within large format printing environment and has good experience working with and operating digital printers. He/she must also have pre-press experience (imposition of jobs for plate making/printing).
He/she is a result oriented and self-driven individual, honest and enthusiastic a top and commendable verbal and written communication flare.
The candidate must be conversant with all adobe creative suite especially creative cloud, Microsoft suite including Microsoft publisher and CorelDraw.
- Operating Digital printer
- Imposition of jobs before printing
- Checking for overprints and color trapping and equally basic pre-press dos and don’ts
- Monitoring production so as to meet deadlines
- Ensuring operational excellence and meeting planned schedules
- Relevant degree or diploma
- 2 years’ experience in a busy design and print house
- At least 2 years technical experience working with design software and tools like CorelDraw.
- Must have Pre-press experience (imposition of jobs for plate making/printing)
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are advised to send their CVs to email@example.com so as reach us on or before 31st January 2019. Clearly quote “GRAPHIC DESIGNER” on your email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lee & Myles Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Group Head of HR at Ringier One Africa Media (ROAM)
- Communications Manager at Oasis International
- Assistant Editor, Africa TV at BBC
- Social Media Marketing Manager at DeH Holdings LLC