- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
Sales Executive at Rama Homes Limited
Posted on: 14 January, 2019
Deadline: 15 January, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Rama Homes Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Rama Homes Limited is a fully registered dynamic real estate company actively involved in the identification and development of property. We conduct feasibility analysis to determine the viability of each specific project and negotiate the acquisition of profitable projects on behalf of our clients/partners.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Promote sales of Homes through advertisements.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of Homes they are seeking.
- Organising sales visits and explaining features of homes to prospective clients.
- Providing guidance and assisting buyers in purchasing property under our terms and conditions.
- Prepare necessary paperwork needed to close a sale and ensuring all paperwork is properly filled out by the prospects
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions.
- Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field or any other relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales in Real Estate/ Insurance
- Experience with selling property will be preferred
- Presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Aggressive with Good networking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator.
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity to handle objections
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and strong leadership skills
Method of Application
If you possess the experience and skills we are looking for, kindly send your CV to email@example.com before 15th January 2019. Kindly quote the job title on the subject line.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rama Homes LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Engineers at Infinity Development Limited