If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
amHealth Kenya, a subsidiary of access.mobile International, is an intelligent mobile engagement solution provider focused on improving patient care. Founded in 2016, amHealth Kenya supports operations throughout East and South Africa. access.mobile International
developed its engagement solution in East Africa and has been the leading patient engagement solution in the region since 2011.
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated Technical Account Manager to manage enterprise software implementation, integration, and user adoption with large healthcare enterprise clients. Our clients are typically hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare organizations, in both the public and private sector.
This individual is responsible for the planning, management, and deployment of ICT projects byworking collaboratively with clients, ICT vendors, telecommunications partners, internal team members, and other stakeholders. This role is also responsible for training users, identifying innovation and growth opportunities, prioritizing client needs, and liaising between the client and the internal team. In our business model, technical implementation is also a key element of client satisfaction and retention, so this role is also central to customer success.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with experience in technical implementation in fast-paced environments.
- Manage multiple client needs and direct relationships as the primary point of contact
- Drive procedures and best practices for the integration, onboarding and implementation of our technology solution
- Identify and prioritize client needs, challenges and innovation opportunities
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and clients, including different levels of management, regarding challenges and opportunities
- Coordinate internal technical team, operational stakeholders, and other vendors to define schedules, coordinate project deliverables, and meet project milestones
- Lead project team sessions, resolve project-level challenges and escalate as needed
- Anticipate client pain points, troubleshoot technical issues, and coordinate with stakeholders on resolutions
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, adhere to quality standards, and meet client expectations
- Build the client relationship, driving client retention and upsell
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams and represent the organization in external efforts as appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Background and training in ICT preferred
- Ability to filter client feedback and appropriately prioritize needs
- Strong project management skills; detail oriented with an ability to prioritize
- 3-5 years of experience in account management in technical services, ideally in healthcare, with experience in deploying software in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in health technology
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software quickly
- Ability to teach others in an effective and succinct manner, adapting to learning styles and client needs in real time
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to amHealth Kenya career website on www.linkedin.com to apply