If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PrestaCapital Ltd is a privately owned software firm specializing in digital credit solution known as Presta, based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Business Development Manager, based in Nairobi, leads business development activities in our organization for all new and existing clients. This senior position will provide strategic leadership in business development in order to maintain a healthy, productive client pipeline of new business. The role also includes day to day management of all sales activities to ensure Presta meets all revenue targets. Areas of focus include:
- Winning new business
- Develop additional customer relationships in existing markets.
- Close new business with existing customers.
- Prospect for new customers.
- Close new business as per the agreed-to business development plan.
- You listen and understand the customer’s reality, challenges and “pain” and translate those needs into internal discussions. You can clearly create problem statements, strategies and actions.
- You get things done and are results oriented. You take charge of people and processes, and follow up on the details. You manage yourself.
- You are a strong team player who commands respect through relationships and teamwork. You can obtain buy-in from stakeholders and create shared objective to get things done, rather than on reporting hierarchies.
- Your are self assured, mature and not afraid of big challenges.
Key Skills And Experience
- Demonstrated understanding/experience in software sales.
- 1+ years sales and business development experience with specific experience in software sales to organizations.
- Passion for relationship building.
- Deep understanding of selling to highly hierarchical organizations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm for world-class customer service
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in working for micro finance entity or sacco will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Presta Capital Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply