- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Procurement Internship at Oasis Healthcare
Posted on: 8 February, 2019
Deadline: 11 February, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Oasis Healthcare
Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for a qualified and dedicated individual to fill the following vacancy.
Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the successful candidate will learn and gain practical experience on the job by supporting the procurement team in the delivery of services efficiently and effectively.
- Assist the procurement officer in reviewing requisition orders to verify accuracy and specifications.
- Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Calculate costs of orders and forward invoices to the Accounts Department.
- Issuing and receiving stock.
- Assist in stock taking, inventory and reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of purchase orders.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts and orders.
- Perform buying duties whenever necessary.
- Filing of all the important documents.
- Diploma / Degree in Commerce or Business Management – Procurement & Logistics option.
- Must be of high integrity
- Comfortable with computer applications
The Internship shall run for a non-renewable period of six months and the successful candidate shall receive a monthly stipend during this period.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oasis HealthcareSimilar Jobs
- Radionsonographer at Nanyuki Cottage Hospital
- Career Opportunities at Nairobi Hospital
- Theatre Technician at Langata Hospital
- ICU Physiotherapist at Nanyuki Cottage Hospital (NCH)
- Field Service Engineer at Philips
- Job Opportunities at Gertrude's Children's Hospital - Main Hospital Branch
- Marketing And Public Relations Specialist at Nairobi Bariatric Center
- Career Opportunities at Meridian Health