If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
St. Paul’s Kibabii Diploma Teachers Training College Is the College located in Bungoma County invites applications for the Diploma in Teacher Education program
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Managing the office operations including reprography, typing and editing documents.
- Organize administration records and correspondence to ensure quick access to required information.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of office records, documents and equipment.
- Attending to visitors/ clients
- Handling telephone calls and appointments.
- Undertaking any other secretarial duties that may be assigned.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies stage three(3) in KNEC; Typing, Office management and shorthand, Secretarial Duties II and Commerce II
- Certificate in Computer Applications (Microsoft Office)
- Must have attended Public Relations Course and /or office etiquette.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Age 25-35
- Minimum Grade of C (Plain) in KCSE.
- Experience of 2 years.
Method of Application
Applications together with a Copy of National I.D Card, relevant Certificates and testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes and addressed to:
The Secretary, Board of Management
St.Pauls’ Kibabii Diploma Teachers’ Training College
P.O Box 931
All applications should reach on or before 13th February, 2019